Providing innovative solutions.
Callbell provides the tools and knowledge to restaurant operators to make their locations more profitable.
A solution for every challenge.
Callbell works with independent restaurant operations, restaurant groups and chains. We understand that each level of growth has its challenges. Our goal is to help you grow to the next level from one location to one thousand — building sales and profits along the way.
Our Scope & Capabilities
To increase your organizational effectiveness and organizational health, through planned interventions in the organization’s processes or operations.
Corporate & Brand
Organizational Development and Strategic Planning
Organizational Development is a planned process of improving an organization through different stages of its lifespan including startup, growth, and maturity.
Strategic planning is a process that helps guide an organization to an established direction upon assessing who it is and where it’s going.
- Developing an organizational strategy, balanced scorecard, and decent management tool within the company.
- Identifying key performance areas to define organizational structure and job descriptions.
- Ensuring that all individuals clearly comprehend their duties and responsibilities.
- Developing strategic objectives for each department and effectively communicating them to the overall team.
- Defining the organization’s workflow and implementing it accordingly.
- Reflecting on the organization’s progress with continuous follow ups.
- Defined company mission, vision, and values.
- Effective company strategy.
- Clear company’s structure, KPAs, and job profiles.
- Developing a scorecard to keep track of employees’ rewards, promotions, and raises.
Increasing your restaurant’s value and profit.
Whether you want to unveil a whole new restaurant concept in your market or simply upgrade your menu, Callbell offers a full suite of restaurant consulting services to independent restaurant operators and chains.
To conduct a well-designed financial study that will increase visibility and
Scope of Work
Menu type and average check
Related business activities
- Conducting a thorough market research.
- Defining and approving the financial study structure.
- Identifying pre-opening costs.
- Setting the company’s organizational structure and pay scale.
- Proposing the average expected sales by revenue center.
- Identifying fixed, variable, and running expenses in the overall sales’ percentage.
- Presenting the first draft.
A clear business plan with a financial projection that includes: market analysis, market penetration strategy, project capital budget, sales projection, labor cost, expenses assumptions, and detailed profit and loss statement.
To create a new concept or add a unique “Dimension” to the existing brand by providing it with a “personality” and create a sustainable brand experience that best expresses that “Dimension” in architectural space and through all communications channels.
Scope of work
- Concept research
- Concept Description
- Mood Board
- Estimated Project Cost
- Researching and developing the restaurant concept.
- Presenting the concept platform, mood board, and compatible menu.
- Drafting the estimated project cost.
- Projecting the estimated timeline for implementation.
- Concept idea and description
- Mood board and menu concept.
- Estimated Project cost
To mirror your brand concept in your menu selection and signature recipes, and to meet your financial goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
Scope of work
- Menu Structure (Food & Beverage)
- Raw Materials & Approved Brands
- Serving plates
- Kitchen & Bar Staff Training
- Preparation, Plate
- Presentation Manual
- Menu Application Process
To establish a unique and differentiated presence in the market to attract and retain loyal customers.
Visual Brand Identity
a- Final Logo Design
b- Final Brand Colors.
- Listening to the customer’s wants and needs.
- Evaluating the customer’s input and brainstorming on how to bring it to life.
- Putting together branding concepts that meet customer’s standards.
- Presenting varied options for the branding concept with a detailed application and communication strategy.
Building an Application
Pre-opening Project Management
To launch the project in time while maintaining required specifications and meeting allocated budget.
Scope of work
- Budget & Planning
- Facility, Equipment Layout,
- Furniture & Fixture
- Branding | Printings &
- Menu & raw materials
- Hardware | Software
- Employees: Assisting in recruitment & training
- Setting the pre-opening budget and approving the interior design.
- Completing the menu development and pricing.
- Identifying the restaurant layout, furniture, and fixture.
- Identifying the kitchen equipment and layout.
- Choosing and implementing the point of sale software.
- Finalizing all relevant branding and stationary materials.
- Sourcing products and finalizing suppliers’ deals.
- Assisting in recruiting and training people.
Franchise Development Program
To develop an efficient franchise system that will help your company expand while maintaining brand image and quality.
– Franchise criteria
– Franchise agreement
– Locations Architecture
– Operations systems and manuals
– Developing all systems, standards, and manuals for expansion: F&B, operations, training, equipment, POS..
– Setting up the franchise pricing strategy and structure.
– Developing the franchise supply chain infrastructure.
Supply Chain Management
To create net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronize supply with demand, and measure the company’s global performance.
Scope of work
- Production planning and scheduling
- Warehouses or Distribution Centers
- Inventory levels and turnover rates
Human Resources Management System
To oversee management of the organization’s workforce, as well as attract, select, train, assess, and reward employees in compliance with employment and labor laws.
- Personnel aspect: system related to recruitment, planning, training and performance appraisal of people
- Policies: employment, attendance & leave, benefits, performance management
- Pay scale and labor cost
- Performance management system
- Policies: employment, attendance and leave, performance review, grading
- Processes: recruitment, training, payment, promotion, termination
- Grading System
- KPAs and job descriptions as per the structure set
- Training programs
Ensure accuracy of financial reports and records to pave the way for sound decision-making.
- Financial reports: feasibility studies, income statements, cash-flow reports, budget, detailed cost of goods sold.
- Accounting structure and reporting
- Cost Control structure and reporting
- Control Policies: POS, payments, discounts, cash handling, inventories…
- Pricing strategies
Operations Quality Control
To evaluate your restaurant’s performance in comparison with high-caliber standards and take necessary action to ensure improvement.
- Operations standards: operations guidelines, service, recipes,
- Restaurant appearance
- Restaurant set up & service
- Food quality: Plate presentation, items shelf life, food temperature
- Food Safety: Hygiene audit
- Equipment status: Cleanliness, technical status …
WHAT WE DO
Recent News & Press
March 30, 2020
How Restaurants Around the World are Still Tingling Your Taste Buds!
Just like any worker in any other field, restaurant employees have their own jargon to communicate with. A cover to a restaurant employee means a customer, shopping is known as sourcing, and cocktails are known as cocktail programmes.
February 28, 2020
5 Ways to Deliver Excellent Customer Service at Your Restaurant
For any restaurant owner, spectacular customer service is essential to the restaurant’s success. The question here is, how do you, as a restaurant owner, deliver excellent customer service at your restaurant?
February 28, 2020
Proven Strategies to Maintain Restaurant Service Standards and Win More Customers
One of the most fundamental prerequisites for creating a successful restaurant business is to be able to constantly deliver a standard service to all your customers.
CONTACT OUR EXPERTS
Thank you for your interest.
How can we help?
Looking for solutions? Leave us a note and we will get back to you as soon as possible.